Thursday, June 2, 2011

Honda civic front bumper issue?

ok i just bought a 94 civic dx 2dr coupe for 500. With that said im not complaing on anywork i need to do cuz the car runs %26amp; drives and so far all i have had to change was the driver side half shaft and rear struts. Well my question is that the front bumper is aboit 1in down on the drivers side but looks fine on the passenger side.Story has it that the car was takin off road at 70mph. I know the core support is bent slightly up in the middle witch is causing the drivers side and not the passenger side to be off. What can i do to fix this issue with out damaging my radiator or my ac condeser.



NOTE: I HAVE ALL THE TOOLS NEEDED FOR ANY WORK

i just dont know how to go about itHonda civic front bumper issue?
SHE IS RIGHT MAN A body shop can do it because they have a robot that bends the front frame back to shape

I had it done on my GST

after it wsa wreckedHonda civic front bumper issue?
you need to take it to a body shop and have THEM straighten it out...home tools won't do it.