Thursday, June 2, 2011

Lesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?

LOL, at least I'm not a gay guy, I feel sorry for the embarrassing boners caused by hot sweaty guys.



I'm normally INCREDIBLY shy about changing in front of people (weird for someone so extroverted) but I have this weird desire to... %26quot;strut my stuff%26quot; and make sure I change in front of the girl I have a crush on.



Also, how do I keep from drooling/staring/glancing/being creepy when she lets her long, wavy hair down and shakes it out, and takes off her shirt.... I'm shutting up now. Seriously.



It's not like I don't try. Even with girls I find attractive I can be totally normal. It's just... there are feelings involved for me.



Advice? Sympathy? LOLs? Drooling company?



*hugs*Lesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?
I am so glad I don't have P.E. anymore!

I would just change fast, and get out as fast as I can.

I always felt like a creeper if I stayed in there longer... Too bad my friends always tried to make me stay and wait for them to change %26gt;.%26lt;Lesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?
i say you should just let it go

if she liked u like that she would try to hint at it

but u never know



can u answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhECAu6OAg9ZIrV4gH8ZkUTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090415191342AAWPunpLesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?
I know huh? I find I myself being awkward in locker rooms b/c of this. I usually change fast and leave.



*huggies* (:Lesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?
Lol i know what you mean.. there`s this really hot girl thats in softball and she was changing and omg...*drools* she look so incredibaly hott in her uniform.. she has this really amazing body and i couldn`t stop staring as she changed ... xDD but not like in a perverted way...lol.... hmm i guess we both need help but i guess just to keep it in your pants lol ;]



Hmm i wear spanex and a tanktop all the time cause i dont really like people seeing me in my undies and bra :PLesbian in the Locker room: trouble strikes only with one girl?
i used to change in the bathrooms in our locker room...haha cuz i would seriously stare lol and if you have %26quot;stuff%26quot; then by all means STRUT IT
  • cheapest web hosting
  • hair tips
  •