Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Changing spark plugs and wires on a 2003 chevrolet s10. how to do it my self?

hey guys im not very rich and i bought a kit like spark plugs and the wires because they told me thats all i need. i know how to work on some parts of the truck i do my own oil changes and change my on struts and shocks, but my question is how do i change the spark plugs and wires i need a diagram or some kind of step by step instructions ive never done this before and i dont want to screw up please help me give me step by steps or a diagram i cant even find where the wires and shocks are under my hood the best awnser get 10 points if you can find a webpage on a diagram on instructions how to change spark plugs or just give me some steps i would be sooo happy please help. best awnser 10 points asap as it lets me.Changing spark plugs and wires on a 2003 chevrolet s10. how to do it my self?
ok i,ll try to guide you through this. first you need a 3/8 drive ratchet and a 5/8 plug socket and maybe extension. pull 1 plug wire off at a time so you don,t get the firing order mixed up. take the plug out, gage the new 1 and put it in and tighten it but just snug it. now take the plug wire off and measure it with 1 of the new wires and install the new wire of the same length. just keep doing the same way with the rest of the plugs and wires but only 1 at a time. s-10 you say? ha, ha. i changed a set of plugs in 1 of those awhile back and it,s a bear to get to some of them. you might get to some of them by using a swivel on the socket.Changing spark plugs and wires on a 2003 chevrolet s10. how to do it my self?
go to your local library to see if they have chiltons manuals or mitchel service manual, PS you didn't say 4CYL or 6CYL good luck.Changing spark plugs and wires on a 2003 chevrolet s10. how to do it my self?
dude way easy take one spark plug out at a time when you have the wire off replace that one wire and plug at a time soon you will be done beer in hand and a smile on your face
  • make sure a college coach
  • fake myspace
  •