Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What is wrong with my car?

02 Hyundai Accent GL - YES, I need a new car :-)

1. When I'm driving my car jerks forward every so often, in order to catch up to speed. The jerk does not occur all the time but when it does it's a 4-6 on a 1-10 scale in strength of the jerk %26amp; in terms of how it feels when inside the car. Only occurs when I'm driving...

We've already had the struts checked, the oil change done, transmission flush, and



2. I finish my brakes faster on 1 side than the other. Other than having a heavy foot %26amp; bad habit of riding my brakes (according to my husband) :-) what can it be?

Months ago, As my husband changed my brakes after only having them for 2 months, 1 side was already metal to metal when the other was almost new! Of course, other than my husband being very upset with me about my riding my brakes.



We haven't been able to figure out what's wrong? Can you help?



I've been told bad calipers? How much does that usually run?What is wrong with my car?
1



hmmmm jerks? that sound like a fuel pump problem, your fuel filter may be clogged. get it checked out too.



2 your rotors are warped.