Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change coil springs on 2002 Grand Prix?

I have a set of lowering springs for my Grand Prix but I cannot find instructions on how to change them. I know the strut has to be removed but I would like to know if there are instructions or if someone could let me know what all is involved.How to change coil springs on 2002 Grand Prix?
Thats a job for a mechanic shop! You'll end up wearing a coil spring if you try to do it yerself! Those coil springs are under high compression, and will surely be nothing but trouble, unless you have the proper tools and know-how to do the job!How to change coil springs on 2002 Grand Prix?
My 14 year old son (at the time) tried to change his coil springs, and found out, after many hours of getting out of the %26quot;fix%26quot; he found himself in, that what i had told him was true---Don't try it!--you'll get in big trouble, and have many problems! And, he did! He finally solved his problem.

Report Abuse